Oracle Basic Functions Tutorial

In this forum you can share stuff related to Oracle 11g, 10g, 9i.
admin

Oracle Basic Functions Tutorial

Post by admin »

I have tried to explain oracle basic functions with descriptive and same function with demonstration. Well this is not the complete list of all functions so you should consider it a very basic document for reference or practice purpose. I have demonstrated all the functions using Oracle 9i release 9.2.0.6. I am expecting your input and suggestions to improve the material of this document. Thanks

[img]/images/icon_zip.gif[/img] <b>Attachment:</b> Oracle Basic Functions Tutorial.zip <i>( 8951bytes )</i>
piyusha

Post by piyusha »

[quote]I have tried to explain oracle basic functions with descriptive and same function with demonstration. Well this is not the complete list of all functions so you should consider it a very basic document for reference or practice purpose. I have demonstrated all the functions using Oracle 9i release 9.2.0.6. I am expecting your input and suggestions to improve the material of this document. Thanks

[img]/images/icon_zip.gif[/img] <b>Attachment:</b> Oracle Basic Functions Tutorial.zip <i>( 8951bytes )</i>

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin
piyusha

Post by piyusha »

hello,

This article will help freshers a lot.. thanks
I am very new to oracle apps (9i) , please guide me ..

If you are having some material plz mail me at
pwangkar[@]gmail.com