Your involvement in Oracle ERP at your company?

Under this forum members can discuss the AIM and its different documents.
nehiya

Your involvement in Oracle ERP at your company?

Post by nehiya »

Would you say your ERP system is 100 percent complete, or do you have some outstanding issues?

100% complete: Well then congratulations on that and I won?t disturb you any more.

Hi, my name is Nehal Shah; I want to introduce Infogain?s Oracle ERP implementation fix solution.

Well, this solution is a very popular offering because you may have some lingering problems from your ERP implementation that never got resolved, and Infogain will come in and analyze the situation.

Some outstanding issues: In that case, I recommend you meet with our head of Oracle solutions, Could I set up a call for you?

If you want more info before committing to a meeting or client references, contact me directly by email: nehal.shah@infogain.com or can call me: 1-646-367-9710

Some exampals:

As you review your "issues" list for your Oracle ERP system, you may find yourself in a situation similar to these companies:

A manufacturing company implemented Oracle ERP but the purchasing module never really worked the way it was supposed to

A retail company implemented Oracle Financials but the reports didn't seem to line up with the underlying data

A steel and agricultural company implemented Oracle Apps through a third party but the implementation partner was unable to capture the Oracle Process Manufacturing part of the implementation

For these situations, companies can draw on one of Infogain's most popular solution offerings: our "Oracle ERP Implementation Fix" solution. This solution may be right for you if your company's new Oracle ERP modules have already been implemented, but some aspects of the overall system are not producing the desired results.

Infogain's Implementation Fix solution is provided by Infogain's ERP Advanced Technology Center (EATC). The EATC is a group of experienced professionals i.e. Functional, Technical, Techno-functional Consultants and Database Administrators with more than one hundred projects completed to the customer's satisfaction. The primary focus of this group is to help Infogain clients sustain growth and better ROI by optimizing enterprise applications efficiency. The center will assist you using Infogain's end-to-end project management approach.

My apologies if I have taken too much of your time.

Best Regards and all the best on your Oracle implementations.

Nehal Shah
nehal.shah@infogain.com