need iProcurement Setup Document....

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
shashidhark

need iProcurement Setup Document....

Post by shashidhark »

Hi Folks,
Does anybody having "iProcurement" setup Document or PPT or any other manual which explain setp by step "iprocurement", the document should other than "User Guide".. because already I have the "User Guide".. Other than "User Guide " if you have then plz send to me to my personal id 'shashidhar.kudikyal@gmail.com'. OR you can post in this Forum..

Right now I am working on "Procurement" .. I want to learn 'iProcurement' because my next Project is 'iProcurement".
kumar_apps

Post by kumar_apps »

Hi shashidhar

Pls. find the link below, which contains of setup information on "iProcurement" - would help you i feel.

<b><u>http://oracle.anilpassi.com/index2.php? ... =64</u></b>

Also request you to pls. guide me how to learn "iProcurement", and provide me if there is any such material/source (user guide I already had from the otn site).

regards
Kumar
lipebrsp

Post by lipebrsp »

I have some iProc setups files and br100. Here were i work i have no access to yousendit or megaupload, etc
So, send me an email requesting the files.

Best Regards
lipebrsp

Post by lipebrsp »

GPRaghuRaman

Post by GPRaghuRaman »

Hi,

I need sample iProcurement BR100 document for reference. Can you please reactivate the link so that i can download the same

Thanks