Web ADI

In this forum Oracle Applications DBA's, System Administrators & Developers can share their knowledge/issues.
nass_kp

Web ADI

Post by nass_kp »

I am trying to implement WEB ADI. We are using Oracle Apps version

I created my own General Ledger Layout and created its mapping, but when I try to download the document, it just hangs at the screen 'Document getting created'.

I have changed to security in EXCEL. I went through all the steps mentioned on Metalink also.

I even tried creating a document for a seeded integrator, I still get the same error.

Please help......................
cschaik

Post by cschaik »

I had this problem also and it was a hard to correct....

Don't ask me why but with one client of us the issue was caused by a internet security setting.

Go to: Control Panel -> Internet Options -> tab Security -> Click on Custom Level -> Check for the scripting options..

Good luck,

Cyriel
nass_kp

Post by nass_kp »

I just discovered that yesterday and got it working.

Can I ask you something, I tried to created my own LAYOUT to upload BUDGET data, but is there any way I can change the sequence of fields.

As Currency is coming before Organization and Budget name and hence if I try to enter Currency it gives error saying, enter Organization first.

So I want to change the sequence of columns and display Currency after Organization and Budget Name.

Any idea how to do that.............????

THANKS
shilpapotla

Post by shilpapotla »

Hello,

I am trying to use WEB ADI.I also checked by scripting options.When i am trying to create document ,excel sheet opens but there is no format in that.It just shows plain excel sheet.

Can someone help me.

Thanks in Advance
admin

Post by admin »

Seems you need to enable macros in excel. thanks