Which module should be next?

All the polls will be in this area.
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi guys,
I think it will be of a good idea if someone can write an implementation guide as well. This is not a product or module guide but what to do when implementing any of the apps. It is project life cycle but it must be what to do and how to do it at each stage of the implementation process.

Regard
admin

Post by admin »

My request is to all that everyone knows something so why don't they write not tutorials but atleast short articles. So dear yemfola please start writing an article and be the first one. Any topic you like. Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Dear Members,
The next document of Daily Business Intelligence (Payables Intelligence) is coming soon. So keep visiting.......... Thanks
srikumarsc

Post by srikumarsc »

Hello,

Please prepare for PO because its more closely related to Financials. Moreover PO will be make this good work more complete.

Thank you
admin

Post by admin »

Dear Members,
The next coming documents of R12 will be released soon. But the access to these documents will be only for those members who will donate/sponsor the erpstuff.com R&D. Please contact for further information and the procedure email at donations@erpstuff.com.

I am sure members of erpstuff.com will cooperative in this regard.

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

The next coming document is Oracle Order Mangment. thanks
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

donation should be made towards the documentation and R& D as well. All the next documentation should be in the same folder tutorial 2007.

A P2P consultant should pick up purchasing documentation with life set ups and functions. It will be nice if admin could concentrate on financials as I guess that this is major area.

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Yemfola for your input. On Order Management Mr. Ahmed Bilal is working and I am only assisting while later will review and will upload in the Tutorial 2007 section.
My request is to all the members to contribute what they can and I am sure soon many will contribute.

Have a nice time.
vinoth_mohank

Post by vinoth_mohank »

[quote]Hi Admin.

Please Write HR Module(HRMS, OAB, OTL, payroll) Documentation, because Oracle Apps HR Module is one of the popular module after financial and most of companies adopt this module for implementation.

thanx in advance
Praveen

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by attalur