Which module should be next?

All the polls will be in this area.
admin

Which module should be next?

Post by admin »

I am planning to update the documents so which module should have the priority?
janny

Post by janny »

Hi

Please prepare a document for Oracle Inventory. Because every Business Cycle like PO, SO, OPM etc., starts with Inventory. And also the base of every production or manufacturing chain starts from its Inventory only. Can you please a detailed doc on Oracle Inventory and then proceed with Oracle Order Management and Oracle Purchase Orders.

Regards
Janny
yousufob

Post by yousufob »

Hi

Please Write HR Module Documentation, because Oracle Apps HR Module is one of the popular module afte financial and most of companies adopt this module for implementation.

thanx
vijayasarathyr

Post by vijayasarathyr »

I think Oracle Purchasing in closely nitted with Oracle Financials. For any financial guy, it would be a good handy guide who are these days asked to take care of Purchasing too. By this I am not discarding other modules. They are also integrated with financials. But Purchasing is bit closer than others I beleive being a consultant.
admin

Post by admin »

Hi All,
I am trying my best to complete HRMS version 1 with Work Structures & People Management to make available very soon Inshallah. thanks
admin

Post by admin »

The HRMS tutorial v1 has been uploaded as you know for Purchasing & Inventory you need hierarchy for approvals so I thought better to go with HRMS first. Thanks
mohdahmed

Post by mohdahmed »

Please consider doing the B2B integration leaveraging oracle interface tables and API. Currently, i am looking for integrating Sale order header and lines. Also, The PO related info like sending PO to the vendor, receiving the ackknowledgement of the PO and Delivery/shipment schedules from vendor system into oracle.

Also, the item definition integration from vendor systems.specially for a company dealing with 80 % of their items traded depends on the vendor items.

thanks,
vinay_hrms

Post by vinay_hrms »

Hi I am Vinay i am new to the forum...and i found to be very resourceful and the idea to write the document will help may budding consultents
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Admin,
I feel to go with HRMS Modules, AS the HRMS has the financial Impact too, it will be useful guide for the Financial Consultants and also to the HRMS Consultants

Thanks,
attalur

Post by attalur »

Hi Admin.

Please Write HR Module(HRMS, OAB, OTL, payroll) Documentation, because Oracle Apps HR Module is one of the popular module after financial and most of companies adopt this module for implementation.

thanx in advance
Praveen
admin

Post by admin »

All Members,
I am planning to charge a little amount on tutorials downloading hope you all will support and encourage me so I can write more documents for you. The amount will be very low as compare to huge investments on trainings. Thanks
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Admin,
Make sure that it is of use and the prices is low so that everyone can access and download it.

What about Forums? people can post it at free of cost?
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi all,
Thank you all for contributing your quota to this forum. We should all involve in preparing documents and sharing our knowledge, expertise and experience.

Other members who have experience in set up and configuration and training configuration and end users should help to write this document as well. We need practical examples. Things that happen on the field, real life story.

Many regards

yemfola
admin

Post by admin »

What price do you suggest that which will be affordable for all members? Other way can be membership fee for an year of that area. Yes forums access is free but what if people try to register with fake email id's which really annoy me as I have to delete many emails which are bounced back......................

Your valuable input will be appreciated.

Thanks
Hi Admin,
Make sure that it is of use and the prices is low so that eveyone can access and download it.

What about Forums? people can post it at free of cost na???

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by anu_uma - 15/03/2007 : 05:37:28 AM</div id="right"></i>
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi Admin,

You guys have been doing a good job. I am of opinion that those who are experts in other modules should write training manuals as well and give it to you to upload. You can only write good training manuals if you are expert on that module so that members of the forum could benefits from it. The problem of oracle is that some of their trainers are not implementers and the manuals are not prepared with real life situations. After you ve fininsh the training and come accross real life problems, you have to depend on friends and forums like this, so let us do something better, something that could be imlementation blue book. I have been thinking of preparing one like this but my experience is not strong enough.