Journal Import-- need help

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
annu-agi

Journal Import-- need help

Post by annu-agi »

hi experts

Is there any one who can help me in how to import journal in general ledger EBS 11i.
I want to know the mendetory feilds,
attribute feilds description
interface tables
sample sql+coding
and procedure to run request for import

In this regards any document, refernce, any idea and any suggusions will be appliciatable .. Please help me out of this.

REgards

Annu
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

You can Import the Journals which were Transfered from Subledger to GL by giving the Journal Import option as 'NO'. To import those journals you have to goto the following navigation --

General Ledger -- Journal -- Enter -- Import -- Run

Give the Source name ( Eg. Payables, Receivables) select Selection Criteria as Specefic Group if you have any, Select LOV button in Specific Value field if there is any value relating to that Source sys will give automatically.

If you want give the Date Range and if you want to post any Errors to Suspense Account enable Post Errors to Suspense option, if you want summarise journals enable Create Summary Journals option and CLICK ON IMPORT. System will import journal ralating to that Source which you have selected earlier.

Rgds,
Manmohan