PAYABLES CREATE ACCOUNTING ENDS WITH WARNING

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
mohsinbaig

PAYABLES CREATE ACCOUNTING ENDS WITH WARNING

Post by mohsinbaig »

CAN ANY ONE HELP ME OUT TO GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM DID ANY ONE SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND KINDLY DESCRIBE ME THE SOLUTION FOR THIS PROBLEM. AND REASON AS WELL.

NEED URGENT ATTETION AND HELP.
ahs_pkh

Post by ahs_pkh »

Dear Mohin,
please find out the reason in log file of that request or past here for members
regards,
AH
bvnramesh

Post by bvnramesh »

First of all What is ur problem. On which version u r working?
mohsinbaig

Post by mohsinbaig »

creat accounting ends on warning/ error and m using R12
bvnramesh

Post by bvnramesh »

u check with subledger accounting. is there any invalid entries. tryto rectify the same otherwise raise sr with oracle. may be data fix problem.
admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Without sharing the reason of warning it will be difficult to guess your problem. Find the request that gave error and open the log file by clicking on Output log button. Find the error or any issue in the log file and share that with us. Secondly also let me know if this is the first time you are running create accounting or it was working fine but giving issue with this invoice only?

Thanks
mohsinbaig

Post by mohsinbaig »

I resolve it almost only 1 payment is stuck because i cant able to define gain / loss account in bank account (Setup : Payament : Bank Account :
) in the creat accounting report it shows that gain account not define properly and metalink people advise to define it .. i cant able to define it .. kindly help me out..
I added you on msn kindly allow me there.

[quote]Hi,
Without sharing the reason of warning it will be difficult to guess your problem. Find the request that gave error and open the log file by clicking on Output log button. Find the error or any issue in the log file and share that with us. Secondly also let me know if this is the first time you are running create accounting or it was working fine but giving issue with this invoice only?

Thanks

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by admin