RD020, MD050, BR100

Under this forum members can discuss the AIM and its different documents.
Arjunn

RD020, MD050, BR100

Post by Arjunn »

Hi frenz,

Can any one explain about the documents RD020, MD050, BR100
Plz send me these documents.
kumar_apps

Post by kumar_apps »

Hi Arjunn

PF explaination in brief

<b>RD020</b> is a <b>BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS DEFINITION </b> document. The project team conducts a Current Business Baseline (RD.020) to document current business requirements, then constructs Future Business Processes and Function Models to portray future business requirements. As a part of Business Requirements Definition, the Organization?s Financial and Operating structure is identified, Business transaction volumes are documented, and Storage requirements are determined

<b>MD050</b> is used to provide an <b>APPLICATION EXTENSIONS FUNCTIONAL DESIGN</b>. An Application Extension is a new (or customised) program, report or workflow to provide functionality that is not available in the standard software. The MD050 provides a description of the design of the Application Extension from a Functional perspective, i.e. from the user's point of view. It can be used during testing of the Application Extension, as part of the training documentation and by Support.

<b>BR100</b> is used to document the <b>APPLICATION SETUP</b>, e.g. Flexfield segments, Accounting Flexfield, Value Sets, segment values, Rollup Groups, Security Rules, Cross-segment Validation Rules, etc., etc. It can be used during Application Setup, as part of the training documentation and by Support

regards
Kumar
sanjay.g

Post by sanjay.g »

hi arjunn,

what u said is fine. if i see a copy of it, then it will be very clear to me. if u have any sample, can u plz post it.

reguards,
sanjay