Hyperion Training for OCP

This forum is for all kind of certifications & trainings related discussion.
kinovisques

Hyperion Training for OCP

Post by kinovisques »

Hello BI Gurus

I was wondering if you have download any Hyperion Training as a patch in Metalink for OCP. because I was not able to do it as I did for release 12.

Thanks

Folks, for OCP you can use oracle tutor documents

Tutor documents are available on Metalink as 'patches'. To download patches, click on 'Patches and Updates' tab. Click on Simple Search link, Select 'Product or Family' and type in "pro". For Patch Type, select "Any" and for platform select "Microsoft Windows (32-bit) Client)".
There are about 125 patches available for download. Of these, browse the one that starts with "Tutor: Patch COURSEWARE" and select the one related to your OCP test. For example, if one is preparing for the workflow exam, the patch to download is 5234642 - 11I/2.6 IMPLEMENT ORACLE WORKFLOW.
One would need a password to download the patches. Passwords are provided by Oracle Support once a Support Request is created for the same. The password provided by Oracle Support is valid for 7 days. On downloading the 'patch' one would find that it is essentially a .zip file consisting of the following: [a] A MS Excel spreadsheet listing the lesson contents Word documents [c] Power Point Presentations. On unzipping the .zip file one would find curriculum and labs for practice.

Good Luck with your preparation