shipping transaction form

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
harikumarc1981@rediffmail

shipping transaction form

Post by harikumarc1981@rediffmail »

hi jainvi first of all thanks to u. I followed the navigation and i got it.now the action button is open and in the action i have selected the option launch pick release and after go.later it is giving message like no of requests launched successfully1.no of requests that failed 0. i selected ok . it is not creating any DA number after this.ithink after selecting the launch pickrelease we have to select ship confirm in the action tab where it has to select. actually in the same window we have delivery tab i think there we have to take ship confirm.but it is giving error like you cant perform an action on a new record.
jainvi

Post by jainvi »

After Pick Release, u need to auto-create delivery no. After delivery no has been assigned, go to delivery tab and ship confirm
p.guptha

Post by p.guptha »

While Pick releasing the order if auto_create delivery is selected as YES,the delivery number will be automatically displays in delivery tab.Then shipconfirm can be done on it.

Thanks
Satish Paritala
harikumarc1981@rediffmail

Post by harikumarc1981@rediffmail »

[quote]While Pick releasing the order if auto_create delivery is selected as YES,the delivery number will be automatically displays in delivery tab.Then shipconfirm can be done on it.

Thanks
Satish Paritala

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by p.guptha
Aditi

Post by Aditi »

Hi,

Once you have assigned the delivery to the pick released line you should be doing a Pick Confirm.. For that you will have to note the Move Order Number mentioned on the Shipping trancation form.. Then goto Transact Move Order(This is in Inventory Super User Responsibility.).. Once you have done Pick Confirm.. Line status on the Shipping Transaction form should change to Pick Confirmed.. Then goto delivery tab and do shi[p confirm...

Regards,
Aditi