Interview Questions

Under this forum members can discuss the AIM and its different documents.
akumar.oracle

Interview Questions

Post by akumar.oracle »

Hi I have few questions which i came across in my last interview

i know the definition of terms and i have gone in detail too... but what i need how they are decided

1) Which AIM docs did you use? (how PM decide which one to choose and which one to leave eg if the project is for steel company and Projects, Financials modules are implemented)

2) How many people where there in a team? (who is it decided)

3) How many CRP (Conference Room Pilot) did you conduct? (i know the definition of CRP and also knows it comes before UAT and more than one CRP can happen before UAT. My question is how to decide how many CRP will take place say for eg Projects module is implemented)

I have read the user guides and other relevant docs... so not looking for the explanation of terminology just wanting to know it is really done at work.

Will appreciate your valuable feedback

ta
Avin
admin

Post by admin »

1 - topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5806
2 - Here they asked how many members were in your team the projects you worked on. So you know better the number of team members. Now who decided again should be in your knowledge. May be your project manager.
3 - There is no rule of thumb to decide number of CRP. For example you are going to implement Financials 5 modules. Now it is upto you and your client how you guys manage.
akumar.oracle

Post by akumar.oracle »

thanks alot for replying back

i really appriciate it