Validate a standard Invoice with Automatic WHT

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
olusaar

Validate a standard Invoice with Automatic WHT

Post by olusaar »

Dear All,

I am presently having issues validating a standard invoice with the WHT calculated automatically. It can however be done manually, which does not meet the need of my cliant.

Thanks in anticipation of a prompt response.
oteixeira

Post by oteixeira »

Hello.

Can you pls explain what issue are you having?

Octavio
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi olusaar

According to my understand from your requirement, you can calculate the WHT manual by un-check the calculate WHT when validate the invoice.

If you have other requirement please clarify it.

Thanks
Hisham
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

Hi Hizaki

Can you tell me where can i attach AWT at Invoice Header Level or Line Level or Distribution Level.

Regards
Oracleapps1983
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Oracleapps

You can must first allow the supplier header & sites to take WHT & you can define a default group or each time you select the tax group for the supplier.

This tax group in the line level (R12) will be calculate the WHT when validate the invoice for example. When you enter any invoice & select supplier with WHT group, the default group will be selected or you can change it from the list.

In the header you will chose the tax group from show folder --> invoice tax group but in the line level you will find it in the screen at the end of screen.

Hope I can help you
Hisham