ERROR COMING WHILE SAVING INVOICE IN PAYABLES

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
pushpaveniu

ERROR COMING WHILE SAVING INVOICE IN PAYABLES

Post by pushpaveniu »

Dear all,

i am getting error while saving invoice in payables..following error coming..i searched in metalink also..but exact solution i am not found for this error...can any body do the favour to me...it is urgent...
error is

APP-SQLAP-10000:ORA-20010:Error-trigger ja_in_aida_before_trg on
Ap_invoice_distributions_all:ORA-06508:PL/SQL could ot find program
Unit being called
ORA-06512: at ?APPS.JA_IN_AP_AIDA_BEFORE_TRG?,lne 612
ORA-04088:error during execution of trigger
?APPS.JA_IN_AP_AIDA_BEFORE-TRG? occurred in
AP_AID_TABLE_HANDLER_PKG.Update_Row<-AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_PKG.Update_Row<-APXINWKB
With parameters (&PARAMETERS)
While performing the following operation:
Update ap_invoice_distributions
ok

Earliest reply is appreciable..

Thanks in advance..
PUSHPA
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

A rough idea what i get from the error message is, the system is calling packages/triggers starting with JA for performing the operation. Prefix of JA corresponds to Localisation/ globalisation. If you are using india localisation by any chance, then the issue is resulting because of some tax compuatation relating to TDS (Tax deducted at Source).
You need to contact oracle support to get the latest version of the trigger or package.
I personally feel that this issue will get resolved by application of patch, it you are facing the error consistently.
If you are not facing this error for all the invoices only for the current invoice, then i assume the issue will be with the data feeded and not with the system code.
shaikjohnpasha

Post by shaikjohnpasha »

Try to Apply the latest TDS Consolidation Patch 5410540 and test the transactions afresh in test instance.

Regards,
John Pasha Shaik
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

Hi Pushpa

Can you tell what is the Version you are working.

Regards
Oracleapps1983
pushpaveniu

Post by pushpaveniu »

Hi

DBA Applied the Patch What you mention here..But it doesn't working...Please any other Solution for this Error??

Thanks & Regards,
Pushpa

[quote]Try to Apply the latest TDS Consolidation Patch 5410540 and test the transactions afresh in test instance.

Regards,
John Pasha Shaik

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by shaikjohnpasha
pushpaveniu

Post by pushpaveniu »

Hi i am using the version 11.5.10.2 (11i) , my Problem is not yet solved......Please solve anybody my problem??

Invoice Header Level is saving...but after entering distributions it is not saving ......Error coming to each invoice...........Earliest Reply is Appreciable...

Thanks in Advance,
Pushpa Veni Viswanatha,
Functional Consultant.

[quote]Hi Pushpa

Can you tell what is the Version you are working.

Regards
Oracleapps1983

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by oracleapps1983
oracleapps1983

Post by oracleapps1983 »

Hi Pushpa

Tell to your technical team to check the following package AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_PKG. May this package has been corrupted.
Let me know the status of this.

Regards
Oracleapps1983