Post payroll Process of UAE localisation

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
satthiyarajesh

Post payroll Process of UAE localisation

Post by satthiyarajesh »

hi friends,
I am working on UAE Localistion, I want to know the post payroll process to be done after payroll run in UAE localisation, Can any body please explain the process.

1.Payroll Run.
2.Prepayments.
3.?
4.?
5.?
5. Costing
6. Transfer to GL.

PLease reply..

Regards
Raj Narayanan
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Raj,

I am not sure about UAE legislation, but in Saudi Arabia,
there is Cash, Saudi Payment Output File concurrent requests, and I guess you should look for something similar in the UAE legislation.
Any one who knows is welcome to share the information, ...

Thanks and Regards,
its_adil

Post by its_adil »

Dear Ahmad,

In UAE legislation, there is UAE Payroll Register concurrent request. In the parameters user should select reporting period end date which is list of values. I am not getting any value in the list of values. Can you please guide me on how to define LOV for "Reporting Period End Date". Please note that I had already processed payroll run and is giving right results.

Secondly UAE Payroll output file is not generating any result. When this concurrent request should be run. Please note my payment method is cheque payment.

Kind Regards

Adil