integration with third party with oracle financial

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
anshu_678

integration with third party with oracle financial

Post by anshu_678 »

Hi Frnds
Here My clients need to integration with third party system with oracle financial . can any body help me to integrate part how I resolve this problem . integrate with Oracle Receivables and oracle payables

Thanks
Anshuman
admin

Post by admin »

No idea which version you are working on and what sort of integration you are looking for. Tks
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Let me give my experience in Payables and Receivables integration with 3rd party systems in R12. You may consider whatever is relevent to you.

Payables
======
The data is extracted from the 3rd party system in CSV file format and the same is loaded in a staging table. After the validation, the records are transfered to Payables Interface Table and then to the standard invoice tables. If you are doing implementation in India, then Service Tax and VAT lines should have been included in the text file.

Receivables
========
The same process followed in Receivables as well. We did a customization to add the service tax and VAT lines in the AR invoice as India Localization does not support this (It does support if the invoice lines come from OM module).

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Anshuman

You can use other third party system & make integration with oracle payable & receivable by using table interfaces in both modules.

You need a technical team to get the data from the third system then upload it into interface table then get the data into oracle application.

Thanks
Hisham