Error During Creation of Location

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
EMANUEL

Error During Creation of Location

Post by EMANUEL »

Hi,

I have been in process of creating a New setp up in Vision Instance
for Financials

I have successfully created

New User
Responsibilities
Chart of Accounts
Accountiing Flexfield
Accounting Calendar
Enabled Currency
Segment Values

While creating BUSINESS GROUP & GRE/LEGAL ENTITY in the Respnosibility "Global Super HRMS Manager"
HRMS: Work Structures > Location

I am facing the following Error

"APP-PAY-06153: System Error: Procedure INIT_FORMS at Step 1

Cause: The Procedure INIT_FORMS has created an error at Step 1.

Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the procedure INIT_FORMS and Step 1"

I have attached the Profile option of "HR:User Type" as "HR User" to the desired Responsibility for GL and Inventory

Please help to resolve this error

Rgds
Emanuel
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Try setting up the profile options HR:Security Profile and HR:Business Group at the responsibility level along with HR:User Type

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
EMANUEL

Post by EMANUEL »

Hi,

I have attached the Business Group of "Vision India Corp" to the profile option "HR:Business Group" and "HR: Security" to the new Inventory Responsibility.
The Location form is now opened without the above error

Further do I need to attach these Profiles Options at all the New Responsibilities I have created ?

And If I need to define and attach a New Business group to my new Responsibilities can I modify the Profile option "HR:Business Group" later on

Rgds
Emanuel
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi,

You have to attach all these profile option to all the responsibilities you have defined.

Attach only the Business Group that you have defined to the responsibilites you have created.

Rgds,
Manmohan
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Hi Emanuel,

You query indicates that you have not understood the basics. I would suggest you to first go through the basics of HRMS, admin and finance documents before creating setups.

There are lot of documents available in this website itself or you may download the standard documents from oracle website.

This is not to discourage you, but in the best interest of your future.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG