AP Inovice Should not go for hold qty billed > Rec

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nanthu_s

AP Inovice Should not go for hold qty billed > Rec

Post by nanthu_s »

Dear Gurus,

I have requirement like this

When I raise the PO - PO qty is 100. We received the 100 qty and generated an invoice matching with this 100 qty. My user is matching this same PO with an Other invoice, this time it will give warning message and this invoice will go for HOLD, user will release the hold and generate the inovice.

But here the requirement is that, this Inovice should not allow the user to match with same PO and same receipt once again. User should not allow to create the Inovice once again if the receipt and PO matched with an other invoice.

Any possiblities... pls guide if there is any workaround...

Thanks in Advance

Regards
Nantha Kumar
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Check whether the profile option "AP: Show Finally Closed POs" is useful to your scenario.

If not, you may have to customize or personalize (nor sure about the possibility) to suit the requirement.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
hiszaki

Post by hiszaki »

Hi Nantha

I have the same issue. to solve this issue you can validate the invoice after you match invoice with PO. this way will not allow any uses to match this PO with other invoices.

Thanks
Hisham
P_MANMOHAN

Post by P_MANMOHAN »

Hi hiszaki,

I have reproduced the issue. Am able to raise another invoice on the same PO after validating and accounitng the first invoice.

At the time of raising the Second invoice on the same PO system only alert that the PO line is closed and it is going to be Overbill. But it is not stopping me to raise the second invoice.

Pls suggest to resolve the issue.

Rgds,
Manmohan