Employee Current Leave Balance

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
mohsinbaig

Employee Current Leave Balance

Post by mohsinbaig »

Dear All,

I want to correct the Current Leave balance for one employee currently its showing 10.6 and originally its balance is 31 days.. can any 1 help me out how I correct it ... its previous year leave balance is missing. how do i correct it from front end or back end .. urgent help required..

Regards,

mohsin
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Mohsin,

For this case, do the following:
1) Create a Leave Adjustment Element
2) Add it to the Net Calculation Rules in the Accrual Plan and determine the type as add
3) Go to the employee and insert it to his/her element entries and Enter the appropriate leave balance adjustment value (either positive or negative). This should directly affect the Net Entitlement in the Accrual Plan for this employee.

I hope this is useful for you,

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HCM Consultant
kadhiresan

Post by kadhiresan »

Hi and Dear all,

Further to understanding of below question, PTO carry over concurrent process will carry over previous year leave balance.

Just select the parameter "Current" or "Previous"

Pl. try.

Thanx and Regards,
Kadhiresan Loganathan

[quote]Dear Mohsin,

For this case, do the following:
1) Create a Leave Adjustment Element
2) Add it to the Net Calculation Rules in the Accrual Plan and determine the type as add
3) Go to the employee and insert it to his/her element entries and Enter the appropriate leave balance adjustment value (either positive or negative). This should directly affect the Net Entitlement in the Accrual Plan for this employee.

I hope this is useful for you,

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HCM Consultant

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by eng_ahmad_2007
asifacma

Post by asifacma »

I think, there is another way if we can adjust through batch element entry and can make direct adjustment to relavent leave.

Am i right ? please reply
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Asif,

Yes you can use BEE (Batch Element Entry) if you are going to enter initial leave balance through the inital leave balance element, but I API is faster; Also, you can use it if you are going to upload the adjustment leave element to employees like in the scenario i displayed above :P

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HRMS Consultant
asifacma

Post by asifacma »

Ahmed,
Really thanks for your quick response. to make some speedy working dataloader can be used to save the time.
admin

Post by admin »

Please check package PER_ACCRUAL_CALC_FUNCTIONS.GET_NET_ACCRUAL tks
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Asif,

You are welcome :P
and as for the DataLoader, yes you can use it to make speedy entry but still API is more feasible and faster for huge number of records.

Best Regards,