Oracle error - 20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02901:

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Number13

Oracle error - 20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02901:

Post by Number13 »

Hi Everybody,

I had to set MO: Security Profile for one of the Operating Unit. So for that 1st I created Security Profile for that Operating Unit from HRMS -> Security --> Define Security Profile.

Then I went to SYSADMININTRATOR -> Profile --> System to set the MO: Security Profile option at responsibility level so that a payables user can see or create invoice and payments for his own Operating Unit only.

But issue is that after setting the MO: Security Profile option to new created security profile system is giving error message when cliciking on any function in nevigator for that particual payables responsibility.
The error message is as follows:

Oracle error - 20001: ORA-20001: APP-FND-02901: You do not have access privilege to any operating unit. Please check if your profile option MO: Security Profile includes any operating unit or the profile option MO: Operating Unit is set. Has been detected in MO_GLOBAL.INIT.

So please help me as soon as possible. Its really and really urgent..

Thanks alot..

I am eagrly waiting for someone's reply..
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

Did you run "Security List Maintenance" concurrent program after creating the security profile?

Whenever you create/update the security profile, you should run this program.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi,

You need to enable the organization classification of Operating Unit for your HR organization.
This is the basic setup/steps for any HRMS application.
Even if you are not using Oracle Financials, please create a dummy Ledger in Oracle Financials Application then:
HRMS Manager responsibility > Work Structures > Organization > Description
Query your HR organization
Add new Organization Classification "Operating Unit"
Click "Others"
Choose "Operating Unit Information"
Choose your dummy Ledger.
Save, then make sure that the Operating Unit classification is enabled.
Then please Navigate to system administration > Profile > System
Query the MO: Operating Unit Profile Option and set it to the name of your organization on Site/Responsibility level.
Save then bounce your Apache.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva