Restrict the items in the Sub-inventory

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
Don

Restrict the items in the Sub-inventory

Post by Don »

Hi All,

I want to restrict the items in the sub-inventory when the items are over receipt.Here I went to the sub-inventory form assigned the item selected the Locators button went to Capacity tab there I have the max units as 50. Now when I am receiving that particular item or other item that sub-inventory is taking.It should restrict but it is not. I have only one Locator that too it's capacity is 50 units not more than that.But it is taking the over receipt items also.Why it is happening I don't know..?My organisation is OPM enabled not WMS enabled.

Please do the needful..

Waiting for the reply.........

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj/Guddu
rafeekg209

Post by rafeekg209 »

on the master item check box for restrict sub inventories & restrict locator then go form tools menu choose item sub inventory and assign the item to sub inventory from list of value
nish_inv

Post by nish_inv »

as stated earlier you can also query for your subinventory.Setups >>Organizations>>Sub Inv .Now Go to Item Attach your item . Attach the locator for this item.You can define multiple locators for this item .You can do this for multiple sub inv ie giving item+locator combination.