Doubt on TDS india localization R12.0.6

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
tirumal

Doubt on TDS india localization R12.0.6

Post by tirumal »

Hi ALL,

I have created Standard invoices which are applicable to TDS Taxes System as created for Standard invoices to the tax authorities. could any one share their views while making the payments is it required any DFF needs to be define or not

Where do we enter Date of Deposit and Bank Name details .....

could u tell me the further setups which is required any metalink notes or else guide me ........further

Regards
anshu_678

Post by anshu_678 »

hi
could you tell me the exact scenario what is your issue . I read your statement but not clefy wheather you r going to make payment to supplier or TDS .

Regards
Anshuman
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

As I understand, you want to make payment to TDS authority. First you should validate and approve (if applicable) all the TDS standard invoices. Then you can either use batch payments or use quick payments to make the payment to the TDS authority.

In Quick payments window, you need to enter the payment date and the bank account. Payment date is the deposit date. If you want to two different dates, you can configure one DFF for the deposit date.

Cheers,
Saravanan TG
tirumal

Post by tirumal »

i am unable to get my operating unit at the Generate TDS certifications window R12.0.6.

please any one can help me put this issue.

regards
terumal.