PO, INV test&quiz

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
hoanganhlongan

PO, INV test&quiz

Post by hoanganhlongan »

Hi all,

I'm searching for PO, INV test&quiz. Can you help me? If not have, I think we can together post the questions and answers. I'll collect and writting down to word file and posting it to the forum for all of us.

Hoang Anh
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

1. While Defining Approval Groups, Which 3 objects can you define the rules for authorization ?

1.Account Range
2.Buyer
3.Location
4.Item
5. Item Category
6. Document Amount

2.What are the two activities that are to be done before closing the periods in Purchasing?

1. Resolve All Unordered Receipts
2. Open the New Period
3. Pay all invoices of the current period
4. Complete and approve the PO's of current period
5. Complete all inventory and expense receipts of the current period
6. Approve all purchasing requisitions
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

3.You have created an Item in the Master Org and enabled in Child Org's, you found that the item's primary Unit of Measure (UOM) is defined wrongly. Which of the following statement is true about the action you can perform?

[a] You cannot change the item's primary UOM once it is defined

[ You can change the items primary UOM at any time

[c] You can change the item's primary UOM as long as there are no transactions performed against this item

[d] You can change the item's primary UOM as long as there are no pending transactions against this item

4. What is R2I process in Inventory?
imtiyaz

Post by imtiyaz »

Hi Uma

Good start,

1. While Defining Approval Groups, Which 3 objects can you define the rules for authorization ?

<b><font color="red">1.Account Range
5. Item Category
6. Document Amount</b>
</font id="red">
2.What are the two activities that are to be done before closing the periods in Purchasing?

<b><font color="red">1. Resolve All Unordered Receipts
5. Complete all inventory and expense receipts of the current period</font id="red"></b>

3.You have created an Item in the Master Org and enabled in Child Org's, you found that the item's primary Unit of Measure (UOM) is defined wrongly. Which of the following statement is true about the action you can perform?

<b><font color="red">[a] You cannot change the item's primary UOM once it is defined</font id="red"></b>

What is R2I process in Inventory

Could you explain what is this means

Regards

Imtiyaz Ahmed
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Dear Imtiyaz,

Thanks for sharing ur knowledge to the members.

<b><font color="red">R2I Process - Receiving, Transferring, Issuing </font id="red"></b>

Just a confusing question very often asked in the interviews.