journal approval process

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
nrao1981

journal approval process

Post by nrao1981 »

this is as per 11i (11.5.10.2)

In the journal approval process the preparer can approve the journal. so in the set of books journaling tab i enabled the approve button. now i can see the approve button in the journal window. but when i click on the approve button it is givining message that the journal is send for approval. Basically the preparer can approve it. when i go to other- notifications it is showing no approver found.

2. In the second case the preparer cant approve. so i defined the emplyees and assigned to two users and also defined the hierarchey. in this case also it is showing same message like no approver found in the other - Notifications window and also giving message like this is informed to the system administrator.

But already i assigned the employees to the users using sys admin

can any one guide me pls
bush_9999

Post by bush_9999 »

Hi

Please assign the limit in General Ledger Super User Responsibility for a employee, who employee is approved the same (person)

General Ledger Super User Responsibility
Setup->Employee->Limits