Important Interview Questions

Your suggestions in order to improve the ERPstuff.com.
admin

Important Interview Questions

Post by admin »

For all kind of interviews always prepare for these questions,

What was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
Why do you want to work for this organization?
Why would we employ you?
If we hire you, what changes would you make?
Can we offer you a career path?
What are your greatest strengths?
What are your greatest weaknesses?
What didn?t you like about previous job you?ve held?
Are there any weaknesses in your education or experience?
Where do you want to be five years form now?
What are you salary expectations?
What would you do if??scenario
What type of position are you interested in?
Tell me something about yourself?
Do you have any question about the organization or the job?
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi all,
In addition to the above post. Interview is taking a new dimension now. you have to prepare to answer the HR questions which are the above questions and you have to answer technical questions that is testing your knowledge and experience of the post you are applying for and product specific questions are the third part.

These are some interview questions and if you are in managerial post, pls try to give us answers you expected from your candidate from the HR questions and below technical questions. These questions are common with consulting firms. I will post more questions later. Pls contribute your answers and you can also post some interview questions as well

1) In a new instance, what are the seeded information in the financial modules?

2)what are the implementation methodology you have used? what are the stages or phases in any of this implementation methodology preferably Oracle Aim?

3) Walk us through the analysis stage of implementating any of the oracle modules with examples of any project you have involved?

4) when do we need to conduct workshops and what is the use of workshop?

5) what is CRP and when did you use it? What is the difference between CRP and testing?

6)Explain to us how you have gathered your client requirements in any project you involved?

enjoy your day

God bless all

Yemfola
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

What is a CRP?
The definition of prototyping, or a conference room pilot (CRP) is ?a product model
constructed for testing and evaluation to see how the product performs before releasing
the product to manufacture.? A conference room pilot is exactly that, a prototyping of
the software functionality and customizations prior to releasing the product to the end
user.

Each customization should be prototyped and executed during a series of detailed pilots
or module walk-throughs.Each pilot should be designed to target a specific stage, event,
or business process of the enterprise during an implementation and should determine
success or failure as the outcome.

A successful CRP can be divided into three stages, namely Identification, Definition,
and Execution.

Identification: -
The first step in most projects is to understand and document the current organization
business processes, or the creation of the ?as is business model?. Understanding the
organizations business processes helps lay the foundation required for a successful
implementation.

The Definition stage provides some of the keys to executing the CRP ? one of them being
the end user testing documentation. This stage consists primarily of documenting the
testing scenarios and scripts for execution during the CRP. These scenarios will
consist of real organization processes and data. Remember the CRP is a prototype of
the production environment and all testing needs to be as realistic as possible.
Business scenarios are your organizations required future business process based on
Oracle Application terminology and processes.

Execution
During this stage of the project normal implementation activities of creating the master
testing plan, scheduling CRP resources and executing the CRP tasks place.This stage is
where the rubber meets the road. All testing documents have been approved, the CRP
instance is ready and waiting, and all we need to do to get on with the CRP is to
organize the testing documentation and assign testing resources.

The CRP should be performed at least three times, or should simulate three business
closings. During the execution of the CRPs you will find that problems and issues will
arise, sometimes over and over again. Executing the CRP three times will help flush
out application issues, train end users, and solidify customizations and data conversion.
yemfola

Post by yemfola »

Hi all,

If you are answering interview questions in UK, pls relate it to your job experience, use examples of how it was done by you. Do not forget to use technical names, names of documents etc. Try to avoid or minimise the use of text book answers to questions.

Illustrations and examples normally demostrate our understanding of the concepts and questions involved.

For instance, if you are talking about CRP and you are using Oracle AIM, don't forget RD20 for requirement gathering, BP80-Developing future business process etc

God bless you

Yemfola
roy

Post by roy »

I would like to address two things here.

I. These are wounderful & important questions lost in this site.
2. These Functional Questions to me I think sets the stage for a Functional Career.

I had posted a request some time ago to admin to start a section for Sample Interview questions.
Seperate - Functional, Techno/Functional> AR, AP, GL, FA, CM, module wise - other areas seperated HR, OM etc likewise.

I think it will be a section and much helpful.

I hope admin reconsiders this opinion.

Roy