Impact of HRMS in FINANCE

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
anu_uma

Impact of HRMS in FINANCE

Post by anu_uma »

<font color="blue">

Hi All,

1.Can anyone share the knowledge about the impact of HRMS in Finance Modules?
2. I would like to know some thing on the Flex Fields used in HRMS Modules ?
3. What is the use of HRMS Cost Allocation Key Flexfield as those are related to Chart of Accounts in some way. In what way it is related to Accounting Flex Field?

TIA

</font id="blue">
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

<font color="blue">
Hi All,

In HRMS cost allocation flexfield is relevant to "Payroll", we can set cost allocation at Organization, Payroll, Individual Assignment, Element entry, Element Link. (consider elements means a component of salary). After payroll process we have run concurrent program to transfer the payroll run results to transfer to respective tables.

Importance to Financial s : After this running the cost allocation concurrent program, we have one more option to run transfer to GL program which creates journal entries for the same in Financials. For this in HRMS we have option to map HRMS costing flexfiedls with GL costing fields.</font id="blue">

<font color="red">Hope this informations are useful to every one</font id="red">
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

<font color="blue">
Hi All,

If any one explain to map the Cost Allocation FF with GL FF? I am not able to Do the mapping of the same in HRMS as I have not accessed HRMS module.

</font id="blue">
Atif

Post by Atif »

Hi
Cost allocation key flex field is payroll KFF.You map this flex field exactly as your accounting flex field.As you mentioned that costing can be defined at different levels.
Atif
Atif

Post by Atif »

Hi
To map cost allocation KFF with GL accounting KFF use the same value sets for individual segments.If you are using double entry bookkeeping you should also set up balance segments. This
allows the opposite result of the costed value to be captured.
Atif
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Atif,

can u pls help me by posting some screen shots which will help me to do my testing of the impact.

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

It will be covered in the next version of HRMS document. thanks
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Admin,

Many Many Thanks to you and Wishes that domain is renewed for this year too.

Thanks a lot for trying to implement the New version of HRMS module, So far I have not got any response to it., Definetly it will help many Financials and HRMS consultants.

Thanks
admin

Post by admin »

Pl download the latest version of Oracle HRMS. thanks