AutoInvoice distribution problem

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Dinesh

AutoInvoice distribution problem

Post by Dinesh »

Hello All,
I am using AutoInvoice and populating following columns

ra_interface_lines_all ==>Interface_line_context,interface_line_attribute1,batch_source_name,sob,line_type='LINE',currency,amount etc...
ra_interface_distributions_all==> interface_line_context,interface_line_attribute1,account_class='REV',amount,code_combination_id

first two columns of above tables matches exactly (as per grouping rule). 'Link-to Transaction Flexfield' is setup correctly.

Our requirement is to upload accounting with invoice line instead of using AutoAccounting.

But when I run 'Autoinvoice Master Program' it picks up interface lines but not the distribution lines. AutoInvoice Execution Report gives following

Interface Lines: Interface Distributions:

Selected: 347 Selected: 0
Successfully Processed: 0 Successfully Processed: 0
Rejected: 347 Rejected: 0

Any idea why my distribution lines do not get picked up ?

Thanks in Advance
tgs100

Post by tgs100 »

1. Have you populated two lines in distribution table, one for revenue and another for debtors account?
2. Also check whether you have org_id in the distribution table.

Cheers,
Saravanan
Dinesh

Post by Dinesh »

Thanks for quick reply. ORG_ID was the culprit. I was populating the line table with org_id but not the distribution.