Approval of PO - In- Process Status

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
anu_uma

Approval of PO - In- Process Status

Post by anu_uma »

Hi All,
I am working in Vision instance with a new user name and Vision Distribution (SNG) responsibilities (GL,AP, AR,PO,INV) modules.

I tried to enter a std PO and Approved it, but the status of the PO is in In Process.

I checked with the Profile options

PO:Workflow Processing Mode : online
PO: Set Debug Workflow ON : yes

buyer is the approver and in the document type, I have given Owner can approve and the forward method is direct only for the std PO

Pls any can suggest me to correct the status from inprocess to Approved

TIA
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

make sure there is no second approver defined for that particular po or Item catagory type)
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

[quote]make sure there is no second approver defined for that particular po or Item catagory type)

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by abmian1981
admin

Post by admin »

Pl check the approval limits and you can check the status in the workflow responsibility then Find Processes as on this page you can view the pictorial process status of your request. thanks
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Admin,
I have not used any aproval groups or Approval Limits.

I have checked the Existing approval limits for a buyer is defined with $50,000 but my PO is only for $1000 only.

I tried with the Pictorial representation but I am not able to identify where is the issue.

Regards,
Uma
Rekha

Post by Rekha »

Hi Uma,

Check whether the standard PO is assigned to the approval group...also check the account range to whcih approval group is assigned...

if the charge account in the PO is not witihn the account range assigned, then the po would go in process...

Regards
Rekha
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

Hi Rekha,

PO is not assigned to the Approval Group. Any more Suggestions from your end

Thanks,

[quote]Hi Uma,

Check whether the standard PO is assigned to the approval group...also check the account range to whcih approval group is assigned...

if the charge account in the PO is not witihn the account range assigned, then the po would go in process...

Regards
Rekha

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Rekha
admin

Post by admin »

Pl send me the snap shot of work flow process as I have explained in my earlier topic as it will show the PO position where it is hanging. thanks
Atif

Post by Atif »

Hi
i remember once i faced the same problem.I think thier were some process that i eventually used to solve the issue.If i remember correctly it was workflow background engine and synchronize wf local tables.Try them.
Atif
anu_uma

Post by anu_uma »

HI,
I have tried with work flow but still it is not rectified....
Atif

Post by Atif »

Hi
Check another thing.did u define the approver as an employee on the user screen.On the define user screen thier is a field of employee.attach that employee with the particular user.If u already did this then check that the user is present in wf_user tables.thier is a script to check it.Try to search it on metalink.
for additional help metalink Note:225017.1 may be helpful.
Atif
sachin_salvi

Post by sachin_salvi »

Hi,

Have u excuted the Fill Emplyees Hchy after doing changes.

Also check the option if Documents in Purchasing. Rest all have been mentioned by the group members... execute the Concurrent resuest..
and then try

Sachin
ahmadbilal

Post by ahmadbilal »

have you checked following thinkgs

<b>document manager status !
Status of Deferred Activities
Check Profile Option :- PO: Document Approval Mode </b>

[quote]Hi All,
I am working in Vision instance with a new user name and Vision Distribution (SNG) responsibilities (GL,AP, AR,PO,INV) modules.

I tried to enter a std PO and Approved it, but the status of the PO is in In Process.

I checked with the Profile options

PO:Workflow Processing Mode : online
PO: Set Debug Workflow ON : yes

buyer is the approver and in the document type, I have given Owner can approve and the forward method is direct only for the std PO

Pls any can suggest me to correct the status from inprocess to Approved

TIA

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by anu_uma