help

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
samihedi

help

Post by samihedi »

how to define the same SOE with the same deductions and earnings for one employee to define it for 50 employees(can you give me an example) not for all employees (there is 120 employees)...please i need you...what do that step by step please...thank you

best regards
mamajid

Post by mamajid »

Dear Semihedi

Though i havent worked much on SOE but as much as i have read/see, SOE is build with the help of elements and elements are linked with employees through link therefore if an element is link with employee its SOE would be their.

If oracle had made it on the basis of assignment set then might be it could have been created with your condition. but its not their.

So i guess you have to bear with it.

Does any one has better idea than this......?????
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dears Sami & Majid,

What Majid said is valid because if the element link is not their, then even the element is in the element set but it would not show in the employee payroll.

But to iomplement the security solution for SOE (restrict it to some users), perform the following:

1) Define a value in the "SOE_USER_CATEGORY" lookup. This value corresponds to a user category (certain users).

2) Define the required element sets (Earnings and Deductions) that need to appear for these users (employees).

3) Create a customized responsibility to be added to these users.

4) Set the profile option: "PAY:Statement of Earnings User Category" at responsibility level with the user category value defined previously (in setp 1).

Kindly try and let me know. This should work.

I hope this helped,

Kind Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
Senior Oracle HCM Consultant