Supplier Payment Issue

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
anjan123

Supplier Payment Issue

Post by anjan123 »

Hi,

We have supplier "A" and supplier "B". on behalf of supplier "A" we need to make payment for supplier "B" can we maintain any relationship between two suppliers.

Regards
Anjan
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi,

I hope you can maintain the realtionship between A & B, Using Joint account concept and make the payments.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva
anjan123

Post by anjan123 »

[quote]Hi,

I hope you can maintain the realtionship between A & B, Using Joint account concept and make the payments.

Thanks & Regards,

Siva

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by siva sankar
siva sankar

Post by siva sankar »

Hi,

Create A , B suppliers

If you want to make a payment to A supplier on behalf of B supplier or make a payment to B supplier on behalf of A supplier respectively.

You can use Joint account concept to acheive this functionality.

Go to Banks--> Bank Accounts-->Enter the details of supplier like Name of the supplier,account use(Internal), Account Number and click on "Allow multiple assigments check box" and the click on supplier account assignment tab and enter the supplier numbers of A, B respectively and select the primary check box for both the suppliers.

I hope this may help you.

Regards,

Siva
anjan123

Post by anjan123 »

[quote]Hi,

Create A , B suppliers

If you want to make a payment to A supplier on behalf of B supplier or make a payment to B supplier on behalf of A supplier respectively.

You can use Joint account concept to acheive this functionality.

Go to Banks--> Bank Accounts-->Enter the details of supplier like Name of the supplier,account use(Internal), Account Number and click on "Allow multiple assigments check box" and the click on supplier account assignment tab and enter the supplier numbers of A, B respectively and select the primary check box for both the suppliers.

I hope this may help you.

Regards,

Siva

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by siva sankar
niletra

Post by niletra »

Hi

This Functionality Third Party is introduced in

it is not available in 12.0.6

Anjan Please specify the Version of your Application

Thanks

Best Regards,
Niletra Desai
vimalr

Post by vimalr »

Alternative payee is not at possible in Oracle. SAP is having very robust method for 'Alternative Payee'. Oracle is having a functionality called"Factoring". You need to go for customization only.