Ar line transaction flexfield not updatable

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
benny

Ar line transaction flexfield not updatable

Post by benny »

Hi Members,

User has imported some invoices from OM into AR, and now he wants to make some changes to the AR Line transaction flexfield, however all the fields are greyed out even though I have incompleted the invoice I'm not able to make any changes to the FF. The accounting entries are not transfered to GL as of now.

We are on 11i version, request anyone of you to share your experiences in this type of issue.

Rgrds
Ben[?]
benny

Post by benny »

Hi Members,

I have found the solution to this issue.

Actually in 11.5.9 users were able to change this field, however it was a bug in this version that was corrected in 11.5.10.2. U'll could go thru id 311731.1 on metalink. So the users would not be able to make changes, however the workaround they could use is create a credit memo and knock off the Incorrect invoice and create an invoice with the correct details.

Rgrds
Ben[?]
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Thanks for sharing the solution with us Ben. Topic is locked to avoid further discussions.

Regards,
Karthikeyan