Benchmark benefits of implementing Oracle ERP?

All the discussion which is not possible in the above forums should be posted here.
micktram

Benchmark benefits of implementing Oracle ERP?

Post by micktram »

Hi, not sure if anyone can help as I know this is a tricky question: I'm trying to find benchmark benefit figures (%) of companies that have implemented or upgraded to an ERP (e.g. Oracle).

Obviously, the degree of financial benefits achieved depends on a multitude of factors, e.g. current version of ERP, number of instances, functionality, regions, number of users, etc. etc., but <u><b>assuming the following, can anyone try to provide me with any kind of cost saving benchmarks (e.g. on capital invested in %) that other companies have achieved</b></u>?

Assumptions applicable to my employer:
- Sector: Property Management (with 2,000 employees in its home region, and 4,000+ globally)
- current version: JDE 7.33 (highly customised)
- last updated: implemented in 1999 (!)
- wish to upgrade / roll out 1 instance in 1 region initially
- core functionality used / required: property module + CRM (new)

Hope this makes sense. Your feedback and sharing your experience is much appreciated.

Regards.
jodie079

Post by jodie079 »

I can understand your problem, coz i faced similar one.
But still couldn't find a way.

http://premieresapconsultants.com/ERP_Consulting.html
Dimpy

Post by Dimpy »

I think that needs a customized order to ERP developing Software Company. May be you could tell them to put such a feature while they are still in the process of making the software for you. Readymade software may not have the functions you want. Or then identify and quantify your target exactly. May be you could allot some concrete figures and amounts to the goals.

http://www.etpgroup.com