AR Create Accounting Error

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
AmanKhan

AR Create Accounting Error

Post by AmanKhan »

HI,

My client is using R 12.0.4. and can't create online accounting of AR transaction because of Error: APP-AR-96282.
Autoaccounting has generated distributions for invoice properly & invoice is complete. Online Create accounting & Accounting process is not able to generate accounting.

I couldn't find any related material on metalink as well. Can anyone explain the issue.

Regards,

karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Amankhan,

nothing much available on this error. I guess you are the first person to encounter this error. I guess you are creating an invoice in AR with an Accounting Rule and Invoice Rule .
Not sure about the other steps you are following, if you could share the steps you have been doing, i can try from my end whether the same issue is occurring to me or not.
Also make sure whether this issue happens for this transaction alone or it can reproduced by following the same sequence of steps ..

Regards,
Karthikeyan
vvrsankar

Post by vvrsankar »

check are there any cross validation rules or disabled sigment values for any of the distribution lines ( check is that code comination is valied and alive) . Also check equality of Dr and Cr amount.
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

Transaction had accounting rule & Future periods were closed.

Regards,