Printing Arabic text in Oracle App(R12i) XML pub.

There are many available reports in Oracle Apps so you can discuss the requirements related to these reports here.
ojksa

Printing Arabic text in Oracle App(R12i) XML pub.

Post by ojksa »

Hi,
I am using Oracle Application R12i version with Oracle database as 10g, base language as English and installed language as Arabic.

I am trying to print the data which is there in English/Arabic in Oracle Application(using XML Publisher).

I've created a rdf using Report Builder 10g and registered as concurrent program (XML as Output format). There after i executed the concurrent program and generated the XML file.

Based on the XML file, i created a rtf file using XML Desktop(in Ms word) and register the same rtf file in XML Publisher Administrator for creating the XML definition and Template and Output as PDF.

After creating a XML template, when i executed the Concurrent program, english text is shown in english but arabic text is shown some ascii characters like Question Mark(up side down).

Could anyone please let us know the steps for doing the same or plz let us know are we missing any step.
M_NADIM

Post by M_NADIM »

REPLY PASTA VIEWER
fassi_79

Post by fassi_79 »

I have same problem but resolved now. Visit following link will help you.

http://www.oracleport.com/?category_nam ... or-reports