UAE Legislation Payslip Issue ?

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
fayyaz.tak

UAE Legislation Payslip Issue ?

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi to all,

Is there any possibility to change the Pay Slip PDF report as our client requirement using the Oracle R12 application.

This is the oracle seeded report customization of this report is recommended or not and if we customized this report oracle corporation give the support on this or no.

kindly explain if anyone

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
ERP_GURU

Post by ERP_GURU »

Hi,

You can use XML publisher to generate Oracle seeded report in pdf and xls format if you need.
If you are new to XML publisher, I would suggest to use any good tutorial on the same availbale on iternet.

You dont manipulate the source code of seeded reports in this, hence Oracle keeps o giving Support.

Thanks
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi,

Thanks for your time. Actually I would like to brief you again I think in my previous post I couldn't write in detail;

We have one responsibility Employee SelfService in HCM Module where employee used to view and print their payslips. This is an standard functionality and I think that is built on OAF but shows output in PDF. My query is that I want to modify the source of that functionality because some of values printing on Payslips are not correct so I need to modify the query or whatever they are using. And also, can I add some more fields on Payslip?
Please suggest. Your urgent reply shall be highly appreciated.

Thank you in advance and once again thank you for your time and prompt reply.

Regards,

Fayyaz Tak
ERP_GURU

Post by ERP_GURU »

Hi Fayyaz,

You cannot modify that seeded report. But you can definitely create a customized report to add additional fields.

You can base your report on archiver results after payroll to generate payslips.

Please let me know if any.

Thanks!!
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dears Fayyaz & ERP GURU,

I think the solution is to create a new report as ERP Guru said but you have to run the Payroll Archiver process and query the tables to derive your results and put them in the XML publisher template.

I hope this is helpful to you.

Best Regards,

Ahmad Ghanem
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Thanks

Now I will coordinate with the technical consultant to achieve this.

Regards
Fayyaz Tak