R12.1.1 Item Master Inventory Org Calender

Purchasing & Inventory forum can be used to discuss all features/issues related to Oracle Purchasing & Inventory.
AmanKhan

R12.1.1 Item Master Inventory Org Calender

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Everyone,

We installed fresh R12.1.1 instance, I have assigned all relevant profiles & defined workday calender and build successfully but when i try to configure Item Master Inventory Organization, Calender field is disabled and i can't assign workday calender to Inventory Org.

Can anyone guide, which profile option or product license needs to be enabled for the issue ?

Regards,
rafeekg209

Post by rafeekg209 »

Hello,
please go to responsibility system administration navigate to Oracle Application Manager > Licence Manager it will open the HTML page under License choose products == License E-Business Suite then press continue button then next then select all then next to finish and ok return back to organization parameter you will find the calendar field open

regards

Rafeek

oracle supply chain consultant

rafeekg209@hotmail.com
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

HI Rafeek,

Thanks, yes this solution worked. We have enabled license for all products and Calender field is enabled.

Can you more specifically mention the one product due to which calender was disable ?

Regards,