Invoice Approval Process

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Don

Invoice Approval Process

Post by Don »

Hi All,

Can any body tell me the set ups for Invoice Approval in Payables.

Waiting for the reply.....

Thanks & Regards,
Manoj
Anjireddy.r12

Post by Anjireddy.r12 »

Hi,

we must do invoice Approval process through<b> AME (Approval management responsibility)</b>, we cant do directly in Payables.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjireddy.
Don

Post by Don »

Hi Anji

i have performed all the setups required to implement the AME.But we got strucked up near Testworkbench. Here i am unable to run the test. when i am giving the transaction id some 452 which is there while creating it, that time i am getting Transaction id specified returned an incorrect no.of rows for SUPPLIER_INVOICE_AMOUNT. Ensure you specify a valid transaction id and the dynamic query of the attribute returns correct number of rows. The above error we are getting it. Please do the needful and if you have any AME SETUP Documents please share with me

Here is my mailid : guddu.lugun@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply soon........

Thanks & Regards,

Manoj

[quote]Hi,

we must do invoice Approval process through<b> AME (Approval management responsibility)</b>, we cant do directly in Payables.

Thanks & Regards,
Anjireddy.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by Anjireddy.r12