Bank transfers are not getting accounted

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
b.prashant

Bank transfers are not getting accounted

Post by b.prashant »

Hi All
I am facing the issue of the bank transfers not getting accounted and receiving the error message -- There are either non-accountable events existing in the system, or events which could not be processed because no data could be found on
transaction objects. Please enable the profile option SLA: Enable Diagnostics,create accounting again, and run the report Transaction Objects
Disagnostics to identify the problem.
Message number is 95937

PLease help me with the issue.

Regards
Prashant Bagul
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Prashant,

The creation of bank account transfer is not accountable. Only clearing and unclearing are accountable. Check the cashflow status whether cleared or reconciled. If yes, Run create accounting process.

Refer Metalink Note 859924.1 for reference ....

If there is clearing and unclearing actions are done, then please check you are on the latest patch set level ..

Regards,
Karthikeyan
b.prashant

Post by b.prashant »

Hi Karthikeyan
Thanks for the reply but was referring to the same note id.
how can the status be changed.
The status is transfers created and i am receiving the message like
Error message number E95318
Error message The account code combination id -161266 specified for line 2 does not exist. Please use a valid account code combination id for the subledger journal entry line.

Can you please explain the process flow
Regards
Prashant Bagul