Bank Reconsilation with e-Payments(NEFT/RTGS)

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
sekhardivvi

Bank Reconsilation with e-Payments(NEFT/RTGS)

Post by sekhardivvi »

Hi Gurus,
Here, we implimented e-payments(Electronic-NEFT/RTGS) functionality for my client. Than we came to know that there is a issue with Bank reconcilation of there e-payment.
Generally system will reconcile that transaction with document number and Amout, but in the electronic payment method bank does not have check number, it will generate UTR number for e payments.
Here my question is how can get the UTR number in oracle and how it will get auto reconciled in oracle.

Rgds,
Sekhar.
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Sekhar,

below is the logic system will follow as stated in the Oracle Cash Management user guide:

Matching Criteria for Payables Transactions
============================================
The Cash Management Auto Reconciliation program fully matches Payables transactions against bank statement lines if the transactions meet the following criteria:
? For payment batches (such as EFT batches), the Payment Instruction ID matches the statement line Transaction Number, and the transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance, and
? For the detail payment transactions stopped transactions, the matching sequence searches in the following order:
1. Payment Number
2. Invoice Number and Supplier Bank Account
3. Invoice Number and Supplier Name
Also, the transaction amount is within the reconciliation tolerance.
Note: If the bank statement does not provide a check number for a
payment, then matching to the invoice number and supplier bank
account number is particularly useful.
? For stopped transactions, the payment must first be stopped or voided in Payables.

Regards,
Karthikeyan
syedtaju_21

Post by syedtaju_21 »

Hi Sekhar/ Karthikeyan,

I have to Implement the e-Payment gateway. Please let me know the process how to Implement the e-Payments.

Advance Thanks
sekhardivvi

Post by sekhardivvi »

Hi Karthikeyan,
How can we upload the bank file, since it should have UTR number which oracle does not have the adoptability to pick the BAnk UTR Number. After upload the bank file only reconcilation can be done, here the problem is now with UTR number. if we consider your below solution for auto reconcilation.

Rgds,
Sekhar.