Job Opportunity - Oracle Apps Finance Functional

IT Jobs can be posted here and it is requested to provide detailed information like Company, City, Country, Package etc.
rahulintercon

Job Opportunity - Oracle Apps Finance Functional

Post by rahulintercon »

The position is to implement Oracle Financials (R12) and support the end-users, business and development teams through the application of Financials Functional knowledge of the E-Business Suite for Order to Cash, Acquire to Retire and Procure to Pay processes. This individual will be a key member in R12 Global Rollout project. This individual will combine Oracle expertise with proven communication, analytical and problem solving skills to support the development process and ongoing business functions.

Mail your updated work profile to : rahul@interconinternational.com

Company Description
Company is a provider of industrial services and engineered products serving global industries. The Company's operations fall into four segments: Infrastructure, Metals & Minerals, Rail and Industrial. The Company has locations in over 80 countries, including the United States. The Infrastructure Segment is for engineered rental scaffolding, shoring, concrete forming and other access-related solutions. The Metals & Minerals Segment is a provider of on-site, outsourced services to the global metals industries. The Metals business provides its services to the global metals industries. The Rail Segment is a global provider of equipment and services to maintain repair and construct railway track. Industrial Segment includes the Industrial IKG, Industrial Air-X-Changers and Industrial Patterson-Kelley businesses.
thotaramu79

Post by thotaramu79 »

Hi Rahul,

Would be better if you mention Location and Experience required.

Regards,
Varadhi.
ArrowsolTraining

Post by ArrowsolTraining »

my friend given this link for job appointee but i am looking for this leads also i can collect this links and post my friends in case have any positive reaction for this offers i will back. Thank you