manual payment - I cannot modify the currency

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
Gabi87

manual payment - I cannot modify the currency

Post by Gabi87 »

Dear Everyone,

I have a supplier invoice - currency: PLN
and it was paid manually from an EUR bank account.
I tried to create a manual payment to this invoice, but when I select the EUR bank account the invouce currency and payment currency fields will be automatically EUR and inactive, so I cannat modify. Therefore I cannot select the PLN invoice.

Could Anybody please help me?

Thanks!
divakerp

Post by divakerp »

If Invoice is already created, Please let me know the currency at Invoice.. If it is EUR.. the payment can be done only in EUR.
divakerp

Post by divakerp »

Addition to my last update.. also check with the configuration of corresponding Bank Account you are using.. its to be configured to use Multiple Currency Payments at Bank Account Payables Options Tab.
Gabi87

Post by Gabi87 »

[quote]Addition to my last update.. also check with the configuration of corresponding Bank Account you are using.. its to be configured to use Multiple Currency Payments at Bank Account Payables Options Tab.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by divakerp
AmanKhan

Post by AmanKhan »

First of all, You will specify Multicurreny in payables options: currency tab.
Secondly, Enable at bank account level provided that your bank currency is functional.

Regards,
moh141

Post by moh141 »

let you see document type at invoice wire or check and when you create payment docment type you can choess multiply currency