Multi currency conversion

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
Naeem Khan

Multi currency conversion

Post by Naeem Khan »

Hi All,
I have booked a sales order in USD where the order total is 1100 USD. Now I need to change the currency to EUR cause the customer for this SO wants the invoice in EUR. So, Iam using the multi currency functionality in which I have defined the currency conversion between USD and EUR. Post booking the SO in USD I change the currency of the SO to EUR and the SO total gets converted into appropriate EUR value.
Now Iam not able to overwrite the price on any line. I have a manual modifier defined which should allow me to overwrite the price, but still I cant. However I have a work around for this- Iam reconverting the order cuurency into USD, overwriting the price and then again converting that to EUR. Is there a permanant solution for this. Its urgent

Thanks

Naeem Khan
Naeem Khan

Post by Naeem Khan »

Hi All,
I have found the solution to the problem I posted day before. I just had to define one more price modifier in EUR (there was a modifier defined in USD however) This will allow an user to overwrite the price on a SO line in whatever currency one wants in.

Regards,
Naeem Khan