Supplier Master >> Banking details>> Currency fi

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
jai

Supplier Master >> Banking details>> Currency fi

Post by jai »

Hi All,

Can anyone provide and help on the below issue:

User Not able to clear the currency field on supplier bank account .(R12.1.2)

For Eg: If a currency 'X' is already available and now user want to clear this field, but unable to perform. Value remain same as 'X'.

Regards,
Jai
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Jai,

i verified the for a test supplier in R12.1.3 environment, under "Banking Details" section of Supplier configuration page, i was able to change the Currency field value by selecting it from the LOV or system also allowed me to leave the field as Blank (i.e. with no value) and save the record ....

Hence i would ask you to check the below ...
1) Does the currency field's LOV window display other currencies as well .... if no other currencies are found, do enable other currencies as a first step..
2) Can you null out the currency that is entered at present and save the record with no value ...
3) Check if any personalization is done on the supplier configuration page .....

If none of the above is causing the issue, do reach out to Oracle support on this, could be a patch application / Bounce Apache server / Recompile Jar files related issue ....!

Regards,
Karthikeyan