Regarding Operating unit

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
mujeeb_oracle

Regarding Operating unit

Post by mujeeb_oracle »

Dear

I am not Able to find the Primary Ledger name while Creating the Operating unit (HRMS Module in R12 Vision instance)...

Please guide me ...

Thanks & Regards
Mujeeb Ahmed
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Hi Mujeeb,

Please check whether all the setups required are completed for your ledger or not. You can navigate to Accounting setup manager, query your primary ledger and select accounting options .. see the status of all components should have a TICK mark against it, which means ledger is complete and available for usage.
Also check the profile options that is assigned to your HR responsibility, whether it shares the same BG or not ...
If the above is in place, try creating the Operating unit from the Accounting setup Manager, the same would inturn available in your HRMS Organizations.....

Regards,
Karthikeyan
mujeeb_oracle

Post by mujeeb_oracle »

Dear

Karthikayam

In the Accounting Option Reporting Currency Setup and Sequencing
is not started Status and Remaing other Setup has Market with Tick Status.

I check in the HR:Secrurity ,HR Business group is assigned to my BG At responsiblity level...The problem is still there...

Thanks in Advance
Mujeeb Ahmed
karthikeyanp1981

Hi Mujeeb ,

make those two options i.e. Reporting currency and Sequencing as Complete so that tick mark should appear for them as well....
You need not create any configuration under it, just click the pencil icon against the above options and mark the status as Complete from In progress.... that is all ...
Once done you will have a COMPLETE button enabled in your screen ... once you click it, system would submit a concurrent request which would create your primary ledger for usage ...

Regards,
Karthikeyan
mujeeb_oracle

Post by mujeeb_oracle »

Dear,

I Enabled Everything and all the option is Mark Tick..

Still i am not able to get my Ledger while creating OU

And One thing Which Complete Button ur saying I Click Complete Button in all the Detil Setup level.

And there is no Concurrent Programme also Run Automatically

Pls Guide me

Thanks
Mujeeb Ahmed
karthikeyanp1981

Hi Mujeeb,

when you complete all the accounting options for a ledger (i.e. making tick mark appear for all), you would see a complete button in the top right and bottom right corner ... clicking that would make the ledger complete and it would be available for usage.
Can you try creating another ledger and test the same...

Regards,
Karthikeyan