auto approval

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
harikumarc1981@rediffmail

auto approval

Post by harikumarc1981@rediffmail »

in AP 11i in the period end process we have an option like run the payables auto approval process for all invoicess and invoice batches. what it is. what is the process of invoice approval; we can manually approve through action button - force approval.or in the action button we can approve or we can run the invoice approval workflow . now the invoice status is showing initiated but not approved . is there any approval process like in purchasing . can anybody tell me the process.

thanks in advance.
abhgaur@gmail.com

Post by abhgaur@gmail.com »

For : Approval Required ..incase if you want to have approval then you need to set AP Invoice approval using AME. There you need to set conditions & rules that will automate your approval process.
harikumarc1981@rediffmail

Post by harikumarc1981@rediffmail »

[quote]For : Approval Required ..incase if you want to have approval then you need to set AP Invoice approval using AME. There you need to set conditions & rules that will automate your approval process.

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by abhgaur[[@]]gmail.com