How to transfer the employee ?

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
fayyaz.tak

How to transfer the employee ?

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi to all

Tell me the Procedure of the transfer of employee from one organization to another organization.

How can we done in the Oracle HRMS is there any procedure for transferring the employee and his or her placement from place to place how it will done in oracle.

I think it is done by changing the Assignment by changing the assignment of the employee update the assignment

Tell me any other process of Transferring and Placement of Employee

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Dear

What are you want for transfer employee for one organization to anther organization, for Costing
go to people- enter maintain- assignment- other-costing

if there is any other please come back
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi
I am not taking the costing at assignment level. scenario is that the employee working in the organization like he is in Finance Department. his costing is calculated against the finance department after some time period he will be transfer or switch to human resource department now what i can do for his transferring and costing.

Costing is calculating at Organization or department level

Thanks & Regards
Fayyaz Tak
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Hi to all

Query Resolve if you want to transfer the employee from one organization to another then you change the assignment by using the navigation path

Enter and Maintain --> Assignment --> Organization

change the organization in the assignment window and save the record in update mode so as to have the history details.

For costing you take the segment value at Organization window if we will change the organization it is automatically charge the cost of that employee with respect to the organization

Thanks & Regards

Fayyaz Tak
alruwaished

Post by alruwaished »

Hi Dear

and sorry for fayyaz.tak
you can not change the organization by this way. the organization link with position if you use position concept.

he you need to create new position with new organization

if you have used job concept yes you can change by the way of fayyaz.tak. thanks
fayyaz.tak

Post by fayyaz.tak »

Thanks

Fayyaz Tak
Alihsyed

Post by Alihsyed »

What are u trying to do?
eng_ahmad_2007

Post by eng_ahmad_2007 »

Dear Fayyaz,

The process of transfer is just the way you said bu updating the assignment screen , and the costing will draw automatically according to the employee assigned organizaiton.

Regards,