Can't find OU when create bank account

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
turbo

Can't find OU when create bank account

Post by turbo »

Hi all,

I'm using eps R12.

When I create bank account, at step 4 - add organization access, I can't find any OU to grant.

I had granted MO, HR profile option, ledger for the responsibility.

Please help me: How can I find OU?
Thank you very much!
stalinvstalin@gmail.com

Post by stalinvstalin@gmail.com »

Hi,

even i have similar isssue while while defining system parameters in cash mgt in R12 i am unable to see my ledger.By default it is vision books.how to solve this.

Regards,
stalin
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Turbo and Stalin,

Please make sure you have done all the basics right ...
For your CASH MANAGEMENT responsibility ... following profile options are set or not:

MO:Operating unit
MO:Security Profile
HR:Security Profile
GL:Ledger Name

Secondly,
if the operating unit is newly created one, Please make sure you have ran the REPLICATE SEED DATA program from System Administrator responsibility for your operating unit.

Thirdly,
check in the first step of creating your bank Account, system should have asked you to input the Legal Entity ....
For which you must have done the Setups required under USER MANAGEMENT responsibility ... for your Cash Management Responsibility ....
Make sure that you are searching for an operating unit which is liked to the legal entity attached in the first step .....

Lastly ......
If nothing works .... recreate a new operating unit and retest whether the issue is reproducible or is it happening for a Particular Operating unit only ....... if so you cannot avoid the inevitable i.e. raising SR with oracle support ...

@ Stalin ....
from the system parameter screen, please perform a Query to check whether there is only one record is getting displayed or all vision cash management setups are appearing .....
Try inserting a new record in the form....

Regards,
Karthikeyan
turbo

Post by turbo »

Thanks Karthikeyan very much!