E B Tax Setup in R12

This forum is to discuss different features/issues of Oracle Financials modules ( GL - General Ledger, AP - Accounts Payable, AR - Accounts Receivable, FA - Fixed Assets & CM - Cash Management ).
EMANUEL

E B Tax Setup in R12

Post by EMANUEL »

Hi

Please let me know how to do setup for EBtax in R12 with screen shots as it is a Mandatory setup required over and above India localizations

Rgds
Emanuel
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Emanuel,

there is a simple setup required to be carried out in E Business Tax, that too with respect to Order to Cash flow. This needs to be carried out in the way as stated in the India Localisation user guide. It is detailed with screen shots. Also i recollect a metalink note, detailing the same.
E Business Tax module has no impact over India Localisation, apart from the single setup which is mandatory, only if you are using order to cash flow.

Regards,
Karthikeyan
EMANUEL

Post by EMANUEL »

Hi Karthikeyan

I could not find any reference of Ebtax in the User guide of India Localization
Please let me know the Metalink note if any for searching this as I had already tried to find this on Metalink but could not find any

Rgds
Emanuel
EMANUEL

Post by EMANUEL »

Hi Karthikeyan

I could not find any reference of Ebtax in the User guide of India Localization

Please let mw know any other source

Rgds
Emanuel
karthikeyanp1981

Post by karthikeyanp1981 »

Dear Emanuel,

Apologize for the delay in reply ....
It is available in the India Localisation Implementation Guide (JAIIG.pdf). Please open the guide and search for E Business Tax, there will be directions with screen shots explaining how to perform a dummy Regime to Rate flow in E business Tax module, which is a mandatory step in India Localisation, if you are using Order to Cash Flow.

Regards,
Karthikeyan