Earning type Elements not showing in Net Balance

Oracle Human Resource (Core HR), Payroll, Time & Labor, Self Service HR, Advance Benefit, Talent Management (Performance Management, Competency Management, Performance Appraisal, Goal Management), iRecruitment, Compensation Workbench
shahzad_aijaz

Earning type Elements not showing in Net Balance

Post by shahzad_aijaz »

Hi There,

We're running International HRMS on Rel-12. I have a 'Total Payments' Balance for calculating Net Pay. I used HRMS Localization Seed Data Entry Responsibility. The Balance Item 'Total Payments' IS showing 'Earnings' as its classification AND its showing only elements with 'Deduction' classification in Balance Feeds (not even a single Earning type Element is showing there).

While on the other hand when I query the Balance 'Total Payments' from my actual responsibility (XX_Global Super HRMS Manager), its showing 2 of the Earning type Elements (House Rent & Utilities) in the Balance Feeds. But its not showing the other earning elements.
FYI All the Elements, Links and Balances are date-tracked on the same date.

Another thing to note is that the 2 earning elements (House Rent & Utilities) are the ones that I created in XX_Global Super HRMS Manager responsibility and while the other elements were created in the Seed Data responsibility.

Regards,
Shahzad Aijaz