Credit check hold for a Customer

Here post Oracle Order Management related topics.
naresh.apps11i

Credit check hold for a Customer

Post by naresh.apps11i »

Scenariois like this, Supplier org had setup credit limit & Order credit limit for a Customer X as 100000 and 35000 respectively in USD. Customer X is already in due for amount of $ 80000 to supplier.Now customer asked supplier to ship goods of worth $30000, user has entered SO and try to book the order.
Then will the credit check functionality take care of due amount to be paid and will order put on Credit hold,if not so ,how to handle this scenario.

what is the significance of Credit Check Rule with regards to this.Plz explain me in detail.

Earliest reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen
jasmine.hue

Post by jasmine.hue »

[quote]
Scenariois like this, Supplier org had setup credit limit & Order credit limit for a Customer X as 100000 and 35000 respectively in USD. Customer X is already in due for amount of $ 80000 to supplier.Now customer asked supplier to ship goods of worth $30000, user has entered SO and try to book the order.
Then will the credit check functionality take care of due amount to be paid and will order put on Credit hold,if not so ,how to handle this scenario.

what is the significance of Credit Check Rule with regards to this.Plz explain me in detail.

Earliest reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,
Naveen

<i><div align="right">Originally posted by naresh.apps11i